Our Partners

We are looking for development and asset managers with the desire to make significant profits and foster a long-term relationship with a creative and agile funding partner.

Our focus is on building strong, long-term relationships for repeat business with a select group of like-minded, creative and aspirational developers and asset managers across the UK. Our 20-year heritage in property development and asset management means we talk the same language on complex property issues and can confidently make commercial decisions, often adding material value to a project in the process.  

Over the last 10 years, we’ve invested in 47 assets of which over 80% have been with development or asset managers, the remaining 20% are managed internally. These successes have ranged from large mixed use schemes, to single and multi-unit warehouse developments, as well as small residential schemes. Through planning, development and asset management, we have been successful in adding material value to each of these projects.

We have discretionary funds available and an efficient approval process which enables our partners to access capital quickly. We offer competitive fees and performance related profit shares for the right opportunities.   

Additional support available includes:

  • Tax efficient structures for profit shares
  • Access and procurement of bank finance
  • Financial appraisal and analysis 
  • Accounting support 
  • Dedicated project websites for secure document management

OUR PROUD PARTNERS

We have worked with the Barwood Capital team on a number of projects and have invested in its last three growth funds due to their entrepreneurial and professional approach. We are delighted with the range of opportunities the team has secured and believe they have excellent prospects

Paul Scott
Head of Property, British Airways Pension Investment Management

WANT TO KNOW MORE?
ENQUIRE TODAY...

For more information about our business or to enquire about one of our property assets, please contact us via our enquiry form today and we'll be in touch.